Project Management Leaders Training offers project management and leadership development training and networking opportunities to project managers, PMO program managers, project management consultants, PMO consultants, business analysts and other project management professionals at all levels, serving the Project Management Institute (PMI) global community. The seminars have been conducted worldwide, in Asia/Pacific, Australia, Canada, Europe and the USA.
Registration is now open for Upcoming Seminars, including In-Person Seminars and Self-Paced Seminars.
1. Project Managers as Creative and Innovative Leaders (10 - 18 PDUs)
2. Delivering Successful Projects …Every Time (10 - 18 PDUs)
3. Effective Requirements Management (10 - 18 PDUs)
4. Essential Leadership Skills for Project Managers (10 - 18 PDUs)
5. PMI Agile Certified Professional (ACP) Certification / Exam Preparatory Workshop (21 PDUs)
For project practitioners preparing for the PMI Agile Certified Professional certification (PMI-ACP), the PMI ACP Certification / Exam Prep Workshop (21 PDUs)" qualifies for 21 training hours towards qualifying for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam.
For those preparing for the new PMI Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA) certification, "Delivering Successful Projects …Every Time (10 PDUs)" and "Effective Requirements Management (10 PDUs)" qualify for 10 training hours towards qualifying for the PMI-PBA Certification Exam.
Self-Paced (Online) Leadership Seminars (18 PDUs) – $299
Self-Paced (Online) Project Management Seminars (18 PDUs) – $299