Project Management Leaders Training offers project management and leadership development training and networking opportunities to project managers, PMO program managers, project management consultants, PMO consultants, business analysts and other project management professionals at all levels, serving the Project Management Institute (PMI) global community. The seminars have been conducted worldwide... in Asia/Pacific, Australia, US/Canada and Europe.
1. AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (FROM SCRUM TO SCALED AGILE
* 2019 PMI Minnesota Chapter Professional Development Days and Symposium, Sept. 23-26, 2019 in St. Paul. MN.
* 2019 PMI Southern Caribbean Chapter 10th Biennial Int'l PM Conference, Nov. 6-8, 2019, San Fernando, Trinidad2. EFFECTIVE PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT IN AN OPEN ORGANIZATION
3. AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (14 PDUs)
* Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, December 16-17, 2019
4. DELIVERING SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS ...EVERY TIME
* 16 Technical PDUs. Friday, January 24 - Saturday, January 25, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
PMI Atlanta Chapter in Atlanta, Georgia.
Register for Self-Paced (Online) Project Management Seminars (20 PDUs) – $299
For those preparing for the new PMI Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA) certification, "Effective Requirements Management (20 PDUs)" and Delivering Successful Projects ...Every Time" qualify for 20 training hours towards qualifying for the PMI-PBA Certification Exam.