Project Management Leaders Training is all about transforming project practitioners, team leaders and project managers into expert agile practitioners, team leaders, lean/scrum masters and beyond… into expert agile coaches in an enterprise agile environment.
Ms. Kumar has 20+ years of project/program/portfolio management experience in traditional/agile environments, in organizations in the private/public sectors. She has extensive private industry experience, including at IBM, Red Hat, AIG as well as government service at the North Carolina State Government, leading/managing/coaching teams and leading enterprise agile transformation.
She has PMI PMP® and agile certifications: PMI-ACP®, DALSM, CDAI, CSM, CSPO, ICP-ACC, SAFe® Agilist and has extensive knowledge of various agile frameworks, including SCRUM, Lean, SAFe®, Kanban.
(919) 924-1013LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoriakumarpmp/
Project Management Leaders Training offers project management, leadership development and agile training and networking opportunities to project managers, PMO program managers, project management consultants, PMO consultants, business analysts and other project management professionals at all levels, serving the Project Management Institute (PMI) global community. The seminars have been conducted worldwide... in Asia/Pacific, Australia, US/Canada and Europe.
1. DELIVERING SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS ...EVERY TIME
* 16 Technical PDUs. Friday, January 24 - Saturday, January 25, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
PMI Atlanta Chapter in Atlanta, Georgia.
2. DISCIPLINED AGILE OVERVIEW
* PMI North Carolina Chapter Agile Community of Practice Meeting, January 22, 2020, Raleigh, North Carolina
3. AGILE FUNDAMENTALS (2-day seminar)
* Wright-Patterson Military Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio, December 16-17, 2020
4. AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT: FROM SCRUM TO SCALED AGILE AND DISCIPLINED AGILE
* 2019 PMI Minnesota Chapter Professional Development Days and Symposium, Sept. 23-26, 2019 in St. Paul. MN.
* 2019 PMI Southern Caribbean Chapter 10th Biennial Int'l PM Conference, Nov. 6-8, 2019, San Fernando, Trinidad5. EFFECTIVE PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT IN AN OPEN ORGANIZATION
Register for Self-Paced (Online) Project Management Seminars (20 PDUs) – $299
3. Program and Project Managers as Creative and Innovative Leaders (20 PDUs) - $299.
For those preparing for the new PMI Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA) certification, "Effective Requirements Management (20 PDUs)" and Delivering Successful Projects ...Every Time" qualify for 20 training hours towards qualifying for the PMI-PBA Certification Exam.